Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday Morning

Way to much homework to do today. Plus its gray outside which doesnt help. On my quest to be happier I have been thinking about religion. Growing up I went to a methodist church and was involved in the youth group. I also joined young life but both were not until high school. I got a lot out of both experiences and would do it again. But now religion is not really apart of my life. My father's family (well part of it) are devout catholics. They are apart of a community and all of their kids grow up together and are really close. It always seemed so special to be a part of. Then I found Candace Cameron Bure on myspace and added her. Just in case you dont know, she played DJ from full house. She has also devoted her life to God. She seems so genuinely happy and that is what I want. I listened to her testimony on her website. She was talking about the 10 commandments and mentioned homosexuality. I personally do not think it is wrong and that people should be with the one they love. I do think I could be a better person than I am today and can get guidance from the bible. I am still not sure what exactly I believe in but I want to explore it more. Try to find a middle ground maybe if that exists.


Our cat's new favorite sleeping spot.



Photobucket

No comments: