Friday, April 11, 2008

Just Writing

Just felt like writing. I signed up for hulu finally and now I am watching Buffy the vampire slayer season 2, yay! I love being able to have buffy and write my blog on the same screen. Today the "space lady" came to talk to the kids. It was fun to watch them learn about new things, which I did also. The NASA symbol, the blue one with the swoosh, is also called a meatball. So every time the symbol showed up the kids yell "meatball!" its so cute. I got to read to them a book about a little duck and his duckling siblings who were afraid of the dark. They loved it. I was talking to one of the teachers and I told her how no matter what is going on in the morning, when I walk into the classroom, I feel better. I am happy and enjoy being with the kids. She said that is a true sign of wanting to work with kids and that I am in the right field. It was so great to hear from her. She also said I have a gift for working with kids one on one. I do love working with kids one on one, I am just not sure how to find that in a job with a two year degree.

No comments: