Friday, June 6, 2008

10 Questions

1. What’s your weather?
It is 90 right now and sunny

2. Where are you on your way to?
Idk yet lol

3. Are you good with directions?
Yes, ive been told that they would trust me to drive from one end of the coast to the other.

4. Do you know your neighbors?
I use to before they all left.
5. What do you smell?
Banana Bread Baking
1. If you had to participate in one olympic event what would it be and why?
Swimming, I love it!

2. What is the one song you always sing along to?
Any of Mariah Carey's Older songs
3. Do you wear a seatbelt in the car?
uh yea
4. Car, suv or truck and why?
Car,are u crazy with those gas prices
5. Are you a good/bad driver? Explain.
I've never been in an accident

1 comment:

Holly said...

What an odd set of questions, lol!
Yum, I love banana bread!